Friday, September 13, 2013

Thor: Dark World Movie Poster

9-12-13: Thor: the Dark World. I just hope that it uses better special effects than I can use. I'm finally done, sorry it took so long Mr. P. When I found my background, I immediately figured out that my entire picture couldn't fit if it was vertical. I turned it around horizontally and that removed a lot of pixilation. I had to use lots of things to make sure that everything looked ok, but mostly i just used the eraser and the quick selection. I found it very annoying that the spaceship had so many small parts. My larges problem by far though was with Jane Foster's head. It was really weird looking so I photoshopped the head of Padame Amadala on top of it, which required a lot of Hue/Saturation stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment