Friday, August 30, 2013

Color Theory Self Portrait.

8/30/13 - Well, I really need to do a little work on my cropping skills, and choose easier to crop photos, because Jin Gitaxias, the creepy dude on the bottom of my page was really tough to do. I like the blue. It only fades into black because when it was plain blue it made Jin look really weird in terms of lighting. The blue represents my constant seeking of knowledge, my intelect, and therefore my weird nerdiness... The symbols that look like the Greek letter "Phi" are the symbol of the Phyrexians, the bad guys Magic: the Gathering, some cards of which are also to the top of the page. The running shoe represents my love of running, as I am a member of cross country. The blue represents my constant seeking of knowledge, my intelect, and therefore my weird nerdiness...


No comments:

Post a Comment