Thursday, September 26, 2013

Comic Strip

Whew, that was a tough project.  The hardest part, I think, is making all the color. First you have to make the things see through them make them so that they're filled with just the right color.  My least favorite part about this project was getting to remove water marks.  From the start I knew what my character (and the tiger) would look like, however,  the only explorers I could find had gigantic water marks, which were the biggest pain in the universe, ever.  I think I like the scene where the tiger is jumping out of the box, it looks pretty neat.  I don't like that I didn't have time to color the background or do shadows, so that makes it look significantly worse... All in all though I learned a lot and it looks ok, so overall success!





No comments:

Post a Comment