Thursday, October 31, 2013

Custom Vehicle

This is the Imperial Death Ship, Bringer of DOOM.  I used several different space ships in my design, with the Imperial Star Destroyer as the base for it.  The X-Wing turrets had to be re-masked so many times it isn't even funny.



My five original images are not retrievable, unfortunately they were lost when I transferred computers.  However, I used something like these.  The actual turret on top was on a tank but I could not find the same tank again.

For the New Background I touched up the masking and color and took time to find a background that had the correct lighting.








For my screen, the response time could definitely be better.  If I were to move my cursor across the screen I would see a faint "ghost" of where it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment